Last Updated: 11/04/2021
What we collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
With the exception of third party restricted scope data (including any Google User Data), we may also share aggregated and anonymized data with others for their own uses.
We use third parties to provide storage and customer support tools for our customers’ data. Company platform and customer data is stored securely with our infrastructure hosting vendor, Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Company shares information only with approved sub-processors for the purposes of customer support, success, and relationship management. Customer information may also be shared with email and database providers for the purposes of marketing and communication. Such third parties are prohibited from using any personally identifiable information we share with them for any other purpose.
Upon request, Company may use additional third-party vendor(s) to fulfill promotions on behalf of Company and the client. Any third-party vendor of Company is contractually prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
We will retain a copy of your information in accordance with law and only so long as necessary to provide you with high quality and consistent services including marketing services and account information.
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely through the use of strong security and encryption.
Information collected by our website or transferred to us from other sources will be processed in the United States.
Information changes and choices
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
EU-US and Swiss-US privacy shield
We intend to participate in but have not yet certified our compliance with the EU – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. We are committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries, United Kingdom, and Switzerland, respectively, in reliance on each Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Frameworks, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
Company is further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU and Switzerland. Under certain circumstances, you may have the option to select binding arbitration for the resolution of your complaint as outlined in Annex I of the Privacy Shield Binding Arbitration Mechanism. Please see the Privacy Shield website for more information on conditions giving rise to binding arbitration. Company is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Your rights. You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you. This may be called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If you make a request for your information we will provide it to you or your designated agent free of charge within a reasonable timeframe.
Before providing personal information to you or your designated agent on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
_Y_ou have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long, or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or lodge a complaint, please contact us as set out below.